The Web Committee reviews the DRJ website and related publications and communications, on an ongoing basis, and identifies potential enhancements/corrections for review by the DRJ staff.
The Web Committee consists of both Editorial Advisory Board members and non-Editorial Advisory Board members. In addition, the Committee includes four DRJ staff members: the President, the Editor in Chief, and the Senior Web Designer.
- Is the website easy to use?
- Can you find what you are looking for easily?
- Are you finding dead links?
- Are there documents that are no longer valid (last update date missing)?
- Are there old documents that are no longer valid?
- Are there documents in which the subject matter is confusing?
- Is the content is old or outdated?