Editorial Advisory Board
April 18, 2019
The purpose of the DRJ EAB is to promote and enhance the professionalism and effectiveness of the business continuity and emergency management industry by:
- Providing strategic direction regarding the focus, format, and content of the DRJ magazine, Web site, and conferences;
- Contributing editorial columns and articles when possible;
- Actively searching out authors, speakers, and content for DRJ publications, Web site, and events;
- Liaising with related professional and government organizations active in DRJ’s field of interest.
The experts on the EAB are ready and willing to help assist you on topics/questions that may be stumping you. Email them your question.
Get Involved with the EAB
We are always looking for individuals from the industry to help guide the DRJ with new ideas and suggestions. Click here to email us of your interest in participating on this very active advisory board.
- Selma Coutinho, MBA, MBCI, CBCP
- Theresa Crawford
- James Green
- SAI Global
- Sue Hornstra, MCBI, CBCP
- Theresa Kirchner, Ph.D., MBCP, MBCI
- Old Dominion University
- Frank Lady
- Bank of America
- Joan Landry
- Joe Layman, CBCP, CBRM, CBRITP, ISOLI, CRISC, OSHA, NIMS
- Margaret Millett, MBCP, MBCI, MsBC
- MetLife, Inc.
- Martin Myers, MBCP, AFBCI, CERT
- Martin Myers & Associates
- Jayme Rick, MBCP, AFBCI
- Paul Striedl, MBCI, CBCP
- Matt Ziska, Ph.D., CSP, CHMM, CBCP
- CW Hemp, Inc.