Setting a new precedent in business continuity training, The DRJ Academy BC Premier Course covers key skills and processes that professionals need to know and execute well in order to build the correct foundation to establish an outcome-focused business continuity program. The DRJ Academy BC Primer Course is a skills-focused, self-paced online course with the goal of equipping an individual with the abilities and competencies needed to design, develop, and implement the process to achieve a state of readiness to face any adversity or challenge for an organization.
The DRJ BC Primer Course is designed as an entry-level introduction to the basics of business continuity. This basic course walks you through the strategic and tactical process of launching a new BC program, restoring a broken program, or re-establishing an abandoned BC program. Are you prepared to lead your team? If you have any uncertainty, then now is the time to sign up and implement your own fresh business continuity program with the help of DRJ Academy
Who Should Take this Course
- Anyone searching for knowledge and understanding of business continuity and resiliency
- For those individuals with the responsibility of implementing a business continuity program
- Professionals building a fresh BC program, restoring a broken program, or reestablishing an abandoned BC program
- All newcomers to business continuity!
Invaluable Skills and Tools
- Easy-to-follow online course built of skills-focused and self-paced instruction
- Entry-level introduction to the basics of business continuity
- Core concepts and fundamentals and how to execute each step of the planning process
- Simplified tactics and tools to gain buy-in, ownership, and participation within your organization
- 9 chapters, 32 sessions and 8+ hours of learning content at your fingertips
- Step-by-step sixth-month implementation process
- Six months of regular coaching sessions with instructor and fellow participants
- Six months of access to the course and artifacts
- A BC Primer Success Kit (participants will have a personalized learning journal to hold your course artifacts, master course outline, rapid continuity quick reference guide, all quick study guides, a course notebook, and some added prizes shipped to their door!) *mailed success kit offer available for US participants only
This list of skills and tools you’ll acquire through your participation in and completion of DRJ Academy BC Primer Course is proof you do not want to miss this opportunity!
Why You Should Take This Course
The DRJ Academy BC Primer Course is a skills-focused, self-paced online course with the goal of equipping an individual with the abilities and competencies needed to design, develop, and implement the process to achieve a state of readiness to face any adversity or challenge for an organization.
This course will help tailor your resiliency program to your specific needs today, walking you through the strategic and tactical process of launching a new BC program, restoring a broken program, or reestablishing an abandoned BC program.This course is built with the collective collaboration of seasoned practitioners of whom have collected years of experience in challenging the status quo, breaking through stubborn walls, and learning what is required to recover your organization from any adversity or challenge. The DRJ Academy BC primer Course is your best beginning in gaining the knowledge you need to take these important first steps to success.
Questions about DRJ Academy?
DRJ Academy BC Primer Course
9 chapters, 32 sessions, 8+ hours of learning
- 3 to 10 participants = 5% discount ($426 each)