It can be difficult to start a new challenge and separate yourself from the crowd. Don’t worry, you’re not alone!
The DRJ Academy BC Primer course is designed to make you a competent, confident business continuity professional. Our skills-focused, self-paced online training enables you to design, develop, and implement the necessary processes needed when your organization faces adversity.
This course walks you through the strategic, tactical process of launching, restoring, or re-establishing an abandoned business continuity program. You will be able to build a proper foundation and install an outcome-based program using proven methods. Your new expertise will help standardize efficient, effective resilience processes and operations throughout your organization.
Many of us start out alone, the wearer of many hats. DRJ Academy will not only give your organization a resilient advantage, but it will also put you in a position to take on greater leadership responsibilities.
DRJ Academy is the first step in your new career.
The BC Primer Course
Who Should Take this Course
- Anyone searching for knowledge and understanding of business continuity and resiliency
- For those individuals with the responsibility of implementing a business continuity program
- Professionals building a fresh BC program, restoring a broken program, or reestablishing an abandoned BC program
- All newcomers to business continuity!
DRJ Academy’s mission is to provide a modern-day framework for business continuity planning. If you are just starting out – or not getting the results you want – we’ll show you how to be agile, smart, systematic, practical, and functional. We’ll help you design and deliver a sensible business continuity program. Simplicity at its finest.
Invaluable Skills and Tools
- Easy-to-follow online course built of skills-focused and self-paced instruction
- Entry-level introduction to the basics of business continuity
- Core concepts and fundamentals and how to execute each step of the planning process
- Simplified tactics and tools to gain buy-in, ownership, and participation within your organization
- 9 chapters, 32 sessions and 8+ hours of learning content at your fingertips
- Step-by-step sixth-month implementation process
- Six months of regular bi-weekly coaching sessions with the instructor and fellow participants, helping you execute each step of the learning process
- Six months of access to the course and artifacts
- A BC Primer Success Kit (participants will have a personalized learning journal to hold your course artifacts, master course outline, rapid continuity quick reference guide, all quick study guides, a course notebook, and some added prizes shipped to their door!) *mailed success kit offer available for US participants only
Why You Should Take This Course
This course will help tailor your resiliency program to your specific needs today, walking you through the strategic and tactical process of launching a new BC program, restoring a broken program, or reestablishing an abandoned BC program. This course is built with the collective collaboration of seasoned practitioners of whom have collected years of experience in challenging the status quo, breaking through stubborn walls, and learning what is required to recover your organization from any adversity or challenge. The DRJ Academy BC Primer Course is your best beginning in gaining the knowledge you need to take these important first steps to success.
Questions about DRJ Academy?
Meet Our Instructor and Course Author
Phil Lambert is a visionary, game changer, and challenges outdated program strategies that no longer produce the outcomes we set out to achieve. Phil is an expert in the contingency planning field with over 24 years of experience. He has proven success in the design, development, and implementation of an enterprise wide continuity program based on an organization’s risk appetite, aligned with their culture, and produces the outcomes senior leaders ask for.
Our Happy Clients!
Fantastic primer. Well put together. Pace of conveying concepts and information was perfect.
Coming into the course with some prior experience, the sections covering training and exercise were the most valuable for me.
Will absolutely be recommending this course to my network!
Other DRJ Programs
The DRJ Mentor Program is a 12-month accelerated learning path designed to promote education, opportunity, inclusion, and excellence surrounding the exploration and evolution of all aspects of business continuity and operational risk management. Using our proven framework and easy-to-access online portal, participants will be provided best in-class mentor/mentee matching, facilitated goal setting, access to educational resources in the library, as well as encouragement and support from the Mentor AlumniGroup.
Mentoring is an opportunity to develop a synergistic relationship through conversation that enables you to set and achieve goals, make decisions and solve problems.