DRJ Fall 2021 | Sponsorship Details
A conference sponsorship is an excellent sales and marketing opportunity for your organization. Sponsors obtain unprecedented exposure to thousands of planners, industry leaders and potential customers. Show your commitment to the industry with one of our sponsorship opportunities. Key decision makers, industry executives and future industry leaders converge at each DRJ conference, providing an excellent marketing forum for your organization. Conference attendees are in need of information, services, products and contacts. As a conference sponsor, your organization will be a highly visible resource for potential customers. Each level of sponsorship provides excellent exposure for your organizations’ logo, profile and service offerings.
Benefits of sponsoring a DRJ conference include:
- Interaction with key decision makers in a relaxed environment.
- Increased brand awareness for your organization.
- Gain recognition for your products and/or services.
- Opportunities to build relations with existing or new customers.
- Face-to-face networking opportunities with hundreds of industry planners.
In addition, certain levels of sponsorship enable an expert from your organization to address conference attendees in a session. This exchange of information is invaluable for building familiarity and awareness of your organization.
An ever-changing global environment filled with risks, hazards and disasters requires preparedness – in every sense of the word. Businesses must be able to meet any challenge, from a small amount of data loss to a huge terrorist attack. It is no longer a world where the focus can remain on IT solutions; business continuity encompasses every detail of preparedness, security and risk analysis. Downtime of any kind is not acceptable.
Business continuity planners must foresee and plan for these risks on a daily basis. To meet the challenge, diligence, education and research are required. With tight budgets and personnel shortages, the task of staying prepared can be daunting.
That is why it is essential to pursue knowledge in a timely, easily attainable format. To remain ahead of the challenges, the risks and the evolving technology, business continuity planners must strive to network with other planners, meet with vendors, discover new technology and explore new topics.
DRJ’s Spring and Fall World conferences offer the opportunity for intense study and exploration of all aspects of business continuity planning. Whether it is a hands-on workshop, a lecture session or an informal grouping during lunch, there are numerous learning opportunities at these conferences.
As the largest business continuity conference in the industry, these events attract continuity professionals from throughout the world and all aspects of business continuity planning. DRJ has sponsored 60+ conferences, making it the premier event in the industry.
At these conferences, business continuity planners with a variety of experience levels can come together to find solutions, sessions and more. Business continuity planners, emergency responders, IT professionals, security professionals, executives and anyone charged with protecting the company’s assets will benefit from the Spring and Fall World Conferences. Attendees can enjoy a multitude of opportunities:
- Participate in hands-on workshops and sessions, led by some of the industry’s leading experts.
- Hear lessons learned from those who’ve experienced loss and recovered.
- Tour the expansive exhibit hall to learn about the latest technologies and services available in the BCP industry.
- Participate in a real-time Mock Disaster Exercise. Join others as you are taken through a disaster experience or other business interruption and learn the steps needed for recovery.
- Learn how to write, implement and test a successful contingency plan.
- Understand the upcoming trends and best practices for the industry.
- Learn about regulations, requirements and other legal issues that will affect organizations and discover the steps necessary for compliance.
- Identify, manage and recover business critical records, data and information security.
- Network with other business continuity planners and face the tasks ahead with confidence.
- Learn preparedness for any security risk, from disgruntled employees to terrorists attacks.
To sponsor an event please contact Bob Arnold (636) 282-5800 or email@example.com.