Strategic BCP's award-winning Professional Services Division supports over 200 organizations. Seasoned consultants—former BC/DR and Risk Managers, CIOs, IT Executives—use proven methods and best practices to help navigate obstacles within BC to DR and Strategic IT Planning.
Our agile approach to consulting extends beyond typical engagements. We accelerate the delivery of a resilient plan—energizing and empowering the plan owners to continue plan maintenance while remaining engaged in the Business Continuity Lifecycle.
We support BC/DR programs with Business Impact Analysis, Compliance Validation, Continuity Program Governance, Risk Mitigation Strategies, BC Lifecycle Management, and Staff Augmentation.
See also Strategic BCP ResilienceONE® under BC Planning Software.
- (833) 768-5226
Sentinel BCM integrates Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery as a Service to provide the industry’s only cloud-based integrated resilience platform. With failover and fail-back capabilities in a matter of seconds, to Program development and maintenance, Sentinel BCM delivers the most out of your Business Continuity Plan.
Subscribing to a Managed Resiliency Program integrates enterprise-grade expertise, infrastructure, certifications, and availability quickly into your organization. No longer is Business Continuity a capital project requiring years of planning and integration. Sentinel BCM supports phased deployment and comprehensive continuity management, without the upfront expense, so you can focus on running your business. From Business Continuity Plan to Disaster Recovery, Sentinel BCM enables you to be compliant and prepared.
- 613.518.2440 | 1.877.812.1570
StratoGrid Advisory is a Management Consulting firm located in Ottawa, Canada.
We specialize in the development and implementation of BCM Programs that meet the unique needs of organizations of all sizes in nearly every industry. Our BCM Program expertise stretches across the following areas:
- BCM Program development, implementation and maturity assessments
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessments
- Crisis, incident and emergency management planning
- Supplier/third party/vendor risk management
- IT Disaster Recovery Planning (IT DRP), assessments and development
- BCM Program training and awareness documentation
- BCM Program components testing and tabletop exercises
- Our proven approach follows ISO 22301, ISO 27031, FEMA (ICS), NIST 800-34 and other industry leading standards and best practices
- Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI) and Business Continuity Institute (BCI) certified professionals