- One of the highest revenue appetites in industry for online submissions, boasting double digit revenue limit of up to $25M
- Proprietary API optimized for end-user compatibility, making deployments and management seamless and easy to do
- Automated quoting capability generates bindable quotes in under two-minutes, with competitive coverage and pricing making MPL by At-Bay a lucrative revenue option for distribution partners
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–At-Bay, the leading insurance provider for the digital age, today announced that its Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) insurance product will now be available via API to wholesale brokers, multi-carrier platform providers, and other distribution partners who service the insurance and small-to-medium sized business community.
Available to all current and new distribution partners, the MPL API boasts the same signature technology that allows for a seamless integration across multiple partner environments. Upon deployment, brokers can get bindable quotes in under two minutes for more than 50 business classes when applying for a policy with limits of up to $2 million. For customers who need up to $5 million in limits, brokers should expect to hear from an underwriter within 48 hours.
“Our approach to MPL has been to take what’s historically been a complex risk for the industry to price for and cover, and turn it into an insurance product that has commercial scalability and a world-class user experience that brokers, insureds, and channel partners can benefit from equally,” says At-Bay’s Head of Partnerships, Kristie Felton. “With more than fifty of the most in-demand business industries covered by our current line, our revenue limit is also one of the most competitive in the industry. Now that we have an API in place, adding new classes is our next priority.”
API Feature Advantages for Platform Managers
- Proprietary REST API is modular in design, making it fast to deploy and easy to maintain.
- Offers multiple endpoints and insurance options for flexible deployment.
- Seamless integration to build workflows and select marketplace limits.
- Modular workflow to support quoting, requoting, binding, generating documents, and issuing policies.
- Provides a quality end-to-end user journey, allowing partners and customers to quote, bind, and have the policy issued all over the API.
At-Bay MPL Product Advantages for Partnership Managers
- Policies available to businesses with revenue of up to $25 million – which is one of the highest revenue limits in the industry.
- More than 50 diverse business classes are currently covered, including many that are historically considered complex, such as advertising, property management, and real estate.
- Automated quoting capability improves the turnaround time on quotes considerably – for quotes under $2 million in limits, users can fill in At-Bay’s application and get a bindable quote in less than two minutes. Policies requiring up to $5 million in limits will go through an additional review by our underwriting team.
At-Bay is the insurance provider for the digital age. By combining world-class technology with industry-leading insurance expertise, At-Bay was designed from the ground up to empower businesses to thrive in the digital world. At-Bay is backed by Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, the HSB fund of Munich Re Ventures, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital. www.at-bay.com
Jackie Gray, Corporate Communications