This study is globally recognized as the premier compensation assessment for Business Continuity/ Resiliency professionals assessing compensation earning potential by years of experience, degree, years of management and leadership expertise, geography, certification and much more.
Here are a few highlights from the 2021 report:
- Average Annual Base Compensation (USD) – All Global Study Respondents Full-time, Permanent = $111,755 USD
- Average Low & High Hourly Rate (USD) – All Global Study Respondents – Fixed Term/ Contract Consultants = $92.45 USD/ $153.34 USD
- 81% of the respondents are certified
- 81% have obtained an advanced degree
- 31% senior leadership in the COVID-19 response
A complimentary copy of this report is available for download at https://www.bcmanagement.com/bc-compensation-study
Additionally, over 40 customized BCM Peer Compensation Dashboards have been published from this study. Interested in receiving your own customized dashboard (by job title or by years of BCM expertise)? You may still confidentially contribute to this study (https://www.bcmanagement.com/copy-of-bcm-compensation-study) and request your customized dashboard once you submit your study response. There are two study links available to accommodate permanently employed/ unemployed/ retired and temporary/ fixed term contract consultants. Here’s a video to watch to answer more questions on BC Management’s customized BCM Peer Dashboards.