Traditional UV sanitation carts that use 254 nm germicidal light requires protective gear and warning signs to safely deploy in buildings. Although very effective in eliminating viruses and bacteria, the units can be challenging to setup in busy facilities and occupied areas.
What if you could disinfect rooms and equipment without protective UV gear or shields?
Now you can with the Larson Electronics far-UV sanitation carts!
The disinfection units in this series utilize far-UV excimer lamps that emit 222 nm germicidal light to inactivate up to 99% of viruses, bacteria, mold and spores. These non-toxic lamps are eye AND skin safe (does not cause inflammation or burns), which allows the cart to be used in occupied areas without UV exposure risks.
Our far-UV sanitation carts come with the following features to make UV treatment quick and seamless:
- Multiple lamp configurations available
- Center rail for guidance
- Portable wheels or flat base (depending on model)
- Stainless steel construction
- Timers, wireless remotes and motion sensors (depending on model)
- Lengthy line-in cords for mobility (depending on model)
Click on the link below to see our eye and skin safe UV sanitation carts in action!