Brands recognized for innovation in digital experience, customer experience, experimentation and more
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Today, Optimizely, leading digital experience platform (DXP) provider, announced the recipients of the annual Optimizer Awards 2021, recognizing outstanding customer achievements in digital innovation and creativity. The recipients are forward-looking organizations leveraging Optimizely solutions in exciting ways to go beyond the conventional, unlocking digital potential and forging paths for others to do the same.
The finalists were selected by dedicated groups of panelists who reviewed all submissions, and winners across the seven categories were picked by Optimizely’s product experts and a panel of judges.
The North American winners are:
Takeoff Technologies for Most Innovative Digital Experience
- This award is presented to the Optimizely customer that has solved a complex business challenge or met a market demand in a new and exciting way. Leveraging innovative strategies, this company has created customer-centric, behavior-driven experiences, anticipated customer needs, and has created an overall exceptional website experience.
AMN Healthcare for Most Customer Centric Digital Experience
- This award is presented to the Optimizely customer that has leveraged the Optimizely Content Cloud platform to its full potential and has built and maintained an outstanding customer-centric experience for end users.
Guest Supply for Best B2B Buying Experience
- This award is presented to the Optimizely customer who creates B2B digital experiences that best combine an engaging buying and self-service experience, with rich content relevant to the B2B personas they serve.
La Vie en Rose and Bikini Village for Best B2C Buying Experience
- This award is presented to the Optimizely customer who delivers exceptional ecommerce solutions to help their customers buy products and services seamlessly, allowing them to engage intuitively with the brand.
Warnermedia HBO MAX for Best Experimentation Practice
- This award is presented to the Optimizely customer who runs stellar experimentation programs, demonstrating strong data-driven approaches to solve real customer problems and drive impactful business decisions.
Instead for Best Marketing Automation Practice
- This award is presented to the Optimizely customer who has successfully collected and unified their marketing data to create a full picture of the customer lifecycle, leveraging this data to automate and personalize content that is served to their customers.
UNICEF USA for Digital Social Impact
- This award is presented to nonprofit and government customers who successfully leverage Optimizely technology to digitally transform their organizations to maximize their positive impact in the world.
Winners of the Optimizer Awards will be celebrated in a virtual event taking place January 18-20, 2022. To learn more about the awards and winners, click here.
At Optimizely, we’re on a mission to help people unlock their digital potential. With our leading digital experience platform (DXP), we equip teams with the tools and insights they need to create and optimize in new and novel ways. Now, companies can operate with data-driven confidence to create hyper-personalized experiences. Building sophisticated solutions has never been simpler. Optimizely’s 900+ partners and 1100+ employees in offices around the globe are proud to help more than 9,000 brands, including Toyota, Santander, eBay, KLM and Mazda, enrich their customer lifetime value, increase revenue and grow their brands. Learn more at optimizely.com.
Rachel Teitt Gill
Sr. Director, Global Communications
Sr. Manager of Global PR & Thought Leadership