Subscribe to the Business Resilience DECODED podcast – from DRJ and Asfalis Advisors – on your favorite podcast app. New episodes every Thursday.
Episode 100: Celebrating Our 100th Episode + The Top 5 Business Resilience DECODED Episodes
Today marks a huge milestone for our show: this is our 100th episode! Today, we are sharing the top five most downloaded episodes ever of the podcast. The dynamic speakers in these episodes gave amazing value to our listeners, and we’re sharing just one of many key takeaways from each of them in today’s episode.
Sign up for our Four Corners newsletter for opportunities to connect, access to exclusive content and bonus interviews, and more – https://bit.ly/BRDFourCorners
Our Top 5 Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 26: Disruptive Innovation and Design Thinking with David Phillips
- Episode 38: The Art of Relationships with Damian Walch
- Episode 37: What Has Risen to the Level of Concern? with Philip Bigge
- Episode 1: Developing a Successful Crisis Management Program with Regina Phelps
- Episode 69: The Myth of Best Practices with Dr. Cliff Thomas
In this episode, you will learn:
- All about our new, free Four Corners community email newsletter – Sign up at https://bit.ly/BRDFourCorners
- Why all crisis managers should understand how to market who they are and what they do
- The soft skills needed to become a great leader
- What the biggest risks are today vs. 10 years ago
- Why organizational fit is so important when evaluating best practices
- Why you should design systems for people as they are and not how you want them to be
Disaster Recovery Journal:
- Register for DRJ’s weekly (Wednesday) webinar series: https://drj.com/webinars/up-coming/
- Register for DRJ Fall 2022: The Evolution of Resilience: https://www.drj.com/fall2022
- Visit our website here: https://www.asfalisadvisors.com
- Apply to be a guest on the podcast: https://www.asfalisadvisors.com/decoded/
- Download the 5 Step Crisis Strategy: https://www.asfalisadvisors.com/services/
Connect with the podcast!
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast website: https://drj.com/decoded/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BRDecoded
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/business-resilience-decoded/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNEIrqWlxuyDvkXB24h6Obw/videos
Vanessa Mathews, host
Vanessa Mathews is the founder and chief resilience officer of Asfalis Advisors, where they are focused on protecting the legacy of the leaders they serve through business resilience. Before becoming an entrepreneur, Mathews developed global crisis management and business continuity programs for government and private sector organizations to include Lowe’s Companies, Gulfstream Aerospace, and the Department of Homeland Security.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanessa-vaughn-mathews-mba-cbcp-70916b4b/
- Book Mathews as a speaker: https://bit.ly/VanessaMathews
Jon Seals, producer
Jon Seals is the editor in chief at Disaster Recovery Journal, the leading magazine/event in business continuity. Seals is an award-winning journalist with a background in publication design, business media, content management, sports journalism, social media, and podcasting.