Subscribe to the Business Resilience DECODED podcast – from DRJ and Asfalis Advisors – on your favorite podcast app. New episodes every Thursday.
Episode 101: How to Make Your Supply Chain Resilient
This episode is brought to you by Fusion Risk Management, Building a More Resilient World Together. Request a demo at https://bit.ly/FusionDECODED today!
All eyes are on supply chains right now. From the shortages we’ve seen resulting from the pandemic, to the Suez Canal Obstruction in 2021, we’ve seen some unprecedented supply chain crises in a short period of time. In this episode, Kate Needham-Bennett of Fusion Risk Management is sharing her expertise on how to make your supply chains more resilient to alleviate and prevent disruptions.
Kate Needham-Bennett is a resilience specialist based in the UK working with organizations worldwide, exploring how they might develop their risk and resilience programs with Fusion. To date she’s been working as a practitioner in financial services setting up programs for M&A resilience onboarding, crisis management, and operational resilience to meet the regulations. She’s focusing on how technology can help make resilience easier, quicker and more affordable for others, leaving them room to focus on innovations.
Connect with Kate on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kate-needham-bennett/
Fusion Risk Management – https://www.fusionrm.com/
Sign up for our Four Corners newsletter for opportunities to connect, access to exclusive content and bonus interviews, and more – https://bit.ly/BRDFourCorners
In this episode, you will learn:
- How third party due diligence plays a role in supply chain management
- Evaluating concentration risks in supply chains in terms of geography, software, and transparency
- What we can learn from supply chain issues caused by the pandemic and the Suez Canal obstruction
- How all industries are connected in the world of supply chains and the risks associated with these
- The ripple effect caused by issues with supply chain management
- How Fusion Risk Management software can help you evaluate and prepare for risks in your supply chain management
Disaster Recovery Journal:
- Register for DRJ’s weekly (Wednesday) webinar series: https://drj.com/webinars/up-coming/
- Register for DRJ Fall 2022: The Evolution of Resilience: https://www.drj.com/fall2022
- Visit our website here: https://www.asfalisadvisors.com
- Apply to be a guest on the podcast: https://www.asfalisadvisors.com/decoded/
- Download the 5 Step Crisis Strategy: https://www.asfalisadvisors.com/services/
Connect with the podcast!
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast website: https://drj.com/decoded/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BRDecoded
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/business-resilience-decoded/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNEIrqWlxuyDvkXB24h6Obw/videos
Vanessa Mathews, host
Vanessa Mathews is the founder and chief resilience officer of Asfalis Advisors, where they are focused on protecting the legacy of the leaders they serve through business resilience. Before becoming an entrepreneur, Mathews developed global crisis management and business continuity programs for government and private sector organizations to include Lowe’s Companies, Gulfstream Aerospace, and the Department of Homeland Security.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanessa-vaughn-mathews-mba-cbcp-70916b4b/
- Book Mathews as a speaker: https://bit.ly/VanessaMathews
Jon Seals, producer
Jon Seals is the editor in chief at Disaster Recovery Journal, the leading magazine/event in business continuity. Seals is an award-winning journalist with a background in publication design, business media, content management, sports journalism, social media, and podcasting.