Business Resiliency in 2021: How to Prepare for What’s Next
Wed, Dec 16, 2020 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
After navigating months of uncertainty and risk that threatened to disrupt normal operations, organizations must now begin preparing for a new year of unpredictability and change. To improve resiliency, security, and employee safety, organizations are increasingly looking to modernize their approach to emergency preparedness, leveraging new technologies, best practices, and lessons learned from 2020.
Join your peers for a discussion with experts Larry Delfiner, Director of Facilities and Business Resiliency for States Title and AlertMedia’s Peter Steinfeld to learn why emergency preparation and planning is critical to business success and discover how leading organizations are adapting to improve business resiliency in the year ahead.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- What organizations can take away from 2020 challenges
- Business resiliency best practices and how to apply them
- How the pandemic has impacted emergency planning procedures
- Actionable advice and exercises for improving resiliency across your organization in 2021
- Why emergency communication should be central to every organization’s preparedness initiatives