The State of Business Continuity 2022
Wed, Feb 9, 2022 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
2021 proved to be another challenging year, filled with uncertainty around the coronavirus pandemic and its effect on everything – from where we work and how we parent our children to how we run our businesses. Supply chain issues, an increase in natural disasters, and damaging cyberattacks added to the uncertainty.
Join Agility and DRJ as we discuss the trends we saw in business continuity in 2021 and what we anticipate for 2022 during a panel discussion.
In this webinar, panelists will discuss:
- The biggest changes seen in BC in the past 12-18 months, and how companies are adjusting
- Advice to business continuity peers on how to prepare a BC program, including internal structures around crisis management and BC
- The biggest pitfalls seen for BC managers and how to overcome them
- Adjustments to BC programs due to supply chain and vendor management challenges
- Examples of how companies have adjusted testing strategies over the past few years
- …and more
Participants will receive a copy of Agility’s 2022 State of Business Continuity Report.