You know your business needs insurance, but what type of coverage do you need? This presentation will help make sense of the complicated insurance market by providing an overview of commercial business insurance, including:
- Who are the participants — brokers and insurance carriers — and what are their roles?
- What does risk management really mean?
- What are the risks that insurance helps mitigate and the categories of business insurance?
- What are the terms of insurance coverage and what considerations apply?
- What is the role of insurance in disaster/business recovery?
You’ll receive a high-level introduction to the many facets of business insurance and learn how it can assist in recovering from a disaster scenario.