Wed, Jul 12, 2023 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
As business travel rapidly returns to pre-pandemic levels, organizations face the critical task of safeguarding traveling employees throughout their journeys. But managing travel risks in today’s world can be complex and overwhelming even for the largest companies, with threats like severe weather, natural disasters, geopolitical conflicts, and intellectual property theft posing substantial risks to personal safety and company assets.
Delia Midamba, Head of Corporate Physical Security at Cloudflare, is an expert in risk management and has built travel safety programs from the ground up. In this webinar, Delia will join Peter Steinfeld, SVP of Safety Solutions at AlertMedia, to provide invaluable insights on protecting executives, employees, and company IP while traveling. Whether you are a security professional, travel manager, or executive concerned with the safety of your traveling employees, this webinar will provide practical strategies to manage travel risks and ensure the safety of your workforce.
- How to conduct thorough pre-travel risk assessments.
- Tips for monitoring, evaluating, and communicating potential threats to your business travelers.
- How to scale and streamline your travel safety program.
- Best practices for executive protection.
- Top travel trends to prepare for this year and beyond.