Preparing Your Organization for Hurricane Season
Wed, May 13, 2020 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Communication is key to keeping your people safe and your organization up and running during hurricane season.
Hurricanes are disruptive to businesses both on the coast and further inland and getting caught without a plan in place can worsen the impact. This year, organizations need to account for one more challenge – the Coronavirus pandemic. Proactively communicating information throughout hurricane season helps keep your people safe and your organization up and running.
Join our webinar on May 13th as Paul Yura, Warning Coordination Meteorologist with the National Weather Service, and Peter Steinfeld, Senior Vice President of Strategic Sales with AlertMedia, provide best practices and tips for hurricane preparedness:
- Expert forecasting and preparation tips for the 2020 hurricane season, taking into account the current pandemic.
- What businesses can do to prepare for and react to hurricanes
- What your employees expect to hear from you during all phases of a storm
- How to minimize impacts and keep your people safe and informed no matter what hurricane season has in store
- Free hurricane preparedness resources