Building a Business Continuity Program from the Ground Up
Wed, Nov 1, 2023 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Getting a business continuity program off the ground can seem daunting whether you’re a veteran in a new company or a novice inheriting the responsibility for the first time. Where do you get started? How do you know you’re capturing the right information for success? What should you look out for?
Join Summer Sontag (senior enterprise risk manager at Q2) and Jamie Goodloe (sr. consultant at Riskonnect) as they pull from years of experience to explain how to overcome barriers and successfully build a business continuity program from concept to implementation.
- How to conduct a business impact assessment (BIA) to define realistic recovery time objectives (RTOs) and identify risk for critical processes.
- Global Interconnectedness: Organizations are increasingly interconnected through global supply chains, making them vulnerable to disruptions far beyond their control.
- How to develop disaster recovery, third-party risk management, and crisis response capabilities.
- Ways to avoid common “gotchas”.
- Tips for a successful program implementation.