Supply Chain Resiliency. How to plan & prepare for a Supply Chain Critical Event
Wed, Nov 17, 2021 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Ever since the EverGiven—the 1,300-foot cargo ship that ran aground and blocked the Suez Canal, one of the busiest waterways in the world, industries across the world saw the ripple effects to their supply chains for weeks. Also, as reported by Mckinsey & Co., such supply chain shocks result in losses of more than 40% of annual profit for companies dealing with moving the goods to the markets as threatened by pandemics, natural disasters, or man-made disasters.
Business Leaders today need supply chain resilience solutions to quickly assess risks of critical events and offer faster resolutions. The need to prepare for such kinds of Critical Events affecting Supply Chains have never been more evident.
Join Zapoj to know how, through effective Critical Event Management (CEM), resilience can be built in a supply chain. In this webinar learn about:
- Leveraging Risk intelligence to have great visibility into logistics
- Lowering overall risks by sourcing alternative methods
- Enable employee and facility safety
- Identify alternative logistics routes
- Importance of Delivering critical communications to act on supply chain risks
- Assess mistakes to improve risk preparedness