5 Essential Steps in Business Continuity Planning to Help Prepare Your Organization
Wed, Oct 18, 2023 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Refreshing and updating your business continuity plan provides the foundation for an effective and resilient organization, helping you understand exposure and potential gaps in your plan that may need refreshing. Learn practical ways to refresh your continuity plans and keep them up to date through risk assessments, business impact analyses, testing and exercising, and more.
This webinar will emphasize practical approaches to simplify the planning process and centralizing your process in one location. This includes identifying risks, implementing procedures and safeguards, conducting a business impact analysis, and incorporating gap analysis into your planning process.
What you will learn:
- Best practices when updating your business continuity plan, including do’s and don’ts for continuity planning.
- Tips for updating your risk assessment, including a step-by-step checklist.
- Useful tips for updating a business impact analysis (BIA) including a take-home checklist.
- How to customize pre-made plan templates to fit your organization.
- How to access sample plan templates, tabletop exercises, and checklists you can use within your organization.