Situational Awareness – Present and Future Imperatives
Wed, Sept. 9, 2020 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
The world is upside down with the COVID19 pandemic, while the old familiar threats like hurricanes, wildfires, civil unrest and more are still an ever present danger. Having enhanced visibility to emerging threats large and small is critical for your organization’s long-term response and survival. In this webinar, we’ll look at where situational awareness is today, and how several emerging technologies will improve it greatly in the near future. Attendees will learn:
- Key elements of situational awareness and its importance to your organization’s threat matrix
- Global sources of intelligence that can be accessed and combined with proprietary and internal information to form a worldwide threat picture.
- Information standards that allow incorporation of new feeds without expensive or time delayed programming by the IT department
- The advantages of cloud based solutions in terms of scale, cost, security, and distributed access
- Emerging technologies that will change the mix of alerts you receive in the coming 2 years
- An information sharing approach to Economic Recovery Best Practices
- Hard and soft budget elements that will help you plan for a cost effective situational awareness capability.